Consistency is KEY to moving as One. For example, we ask each Ministry and even our IOU Students to always use the same 💝 GIVE—the same heart that's wrapped as a present and the word GIVE rather than donate. This and everything we do is based on a promise and/or a principle from God's Word.
“Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure—pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.”
“How can two walk together, except they be agreed?"
NEVER start from scratch. Make a copy of a form, a document, anything and everything, which means you'll see what components need to be part of what you're doing.
Copy and paste. To cut down on typos, always copy and paste such titles.
There are Roles that give you permission to access our websites. If you have content for a website, especially IOU as a student, and you can't get onto this or any other page, comment below on the page to let the admin know what you need added.
When there is a large purchase, anything out of the ordinary, let the team know what it is for. RMI has been robbed and embezzled so many times we can't count them all. So we are trusting that you will watch and be careful and let us know what's going on when it's an unusually large debit card purchase, anything out of the ordinary that we might question or become concerned about.
*Note: Sometimes the order can take a long time to fill (such as in what prompted this to be added to the RMI Manual) a full month passed before the debit card was charged.
RRR Office (Ministering Office)
When anyone writes to ask questions, RMI’s policy is NOT to answer them in the email in RRR Office, but instead, we use it to "minister to the masses" and post it on our EW blog or IOU blog. After posting it, we email them the link.
“No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead, they put it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.”
Marriage Encouragement Questionnaire (MEQ)
When an MEQ comes into the office the following steps must be taken:
- Read through the MEQ and choose a name for the MEQ, for example: "It Seems Hopeless in US" or "Depressed in SA"
- Also make sure there is nothing indiscreet, vulgar, or revealing in what she wrote.
- Copy the MEQ from the "country" field until the last field, and make sure where she consented to posting it. It will be one of three options: Blog, IOU, or not all.
- Make a duplicate of the previous MEQ on the site she consented to posting. Use Beaver Builder so you are sure to have any latest changes that may have been made.
- Paste it the MEQ below the MM (Marriage Minister) instructions and make sure there is nothing that should not be there (her surname, her email address, and if she only English, the language can be taken off as well).
- Get rid of all the pictures and emojis, it messes up the coding.
- In the office, copy the email address of the lady who submitted the MEQ and add it to the "reply to".
- Select the "Marriage Evaluation" snippet and add the post link and her name in the fields provided.
- Make sure what RMIOU option she chose and delete what is not applicable in the snippet.
- Before you send the Evaluation, go to the Student Body page and add a 3-Cord marriage ministers in the BCC field. If she added any special concerns, add at least one MM student who can encourage her with her concern.
While you wait, we have put together this EW "ENCOURAGEMENT VAULT" https://hopeatlast.com/ev/—a page of many resources to help you along your journey to heal and recover while you begin your Restoration Journey.
- Based on how she answered the question "Are you interested in learning how you can help other women who are in marriage crisis as a Marriage Minister ? CLICK on the IMAGE that describes you right now.", add one of the following 3 to her email:
1)"No, I am not in the position to help anyone at the moment."
2) "Yes, maybe in the future. Please send me the information to pray about it.."
"Yes, maybe in the future. Please send me the information to pray about it.." So here's the information about becoming a Marriage Minister https://rmiou.com/mm/ to learn how He plans to restore your marriage after using you to help encourage someone else to be restored. Also, C1 DAY 26 to Read about Melanie and Listen ☊ to Sowing & Reaping, knowing you are probably hoping for your husband to have a change of heart, so maybe as you pray it, He'll give you a change of heart as well and look into becoming a Marriage Minister https://rmiou.com/mm/ to learn how He plans to restore your marriage after using you to help encourage someone else to be restored.
3) "Yes, I sense this is why this crisis happened to me,"
We also noticed you said,
"Yes, I sense this is why this crisis happened to me," and that you've enrolled in IOU as an MM.
- Schedule the post to be sent in 3 days to give the marriage students time to comment on her Marriage Evaluation Questionnaire.
- Lastly, if she refrained from having her MEQ posting at all, reply with the following:
As you said, you prefer to do your own research, you should have been automatically rerouted to our Evaluation page. If not, here is the link for you to start your research:
For more encouragement please visit our blog daily:
"The LORD appeared to him [you] from afar, saying, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness." J313
Then go back to adding the answer to one of the three options she would have answered for: "Are you interested in learning how you can help other women who are in marriage crisis as a Marriage Minister ? CLICK on the IMAGE that describes you right now."
WSP = Whatsapp
Make sure that you periodically go through your WSP messages and make sure they are all acknowledged with emojis and that nothing was overlooked.
“so that no advantage would be taken of us by the enemy, for we are not ignorant of his schemes.”
DT = DonorTools
However, when we receive a donation through another source like Wise, Zelle, or checks sent to our POB are deposited into Bank of America, we must record that donation manually in our Donor Tools application in order that they, too, receive an email with the thank you and so they know we have received their donation.
**We are actively looking for new Payment Platforms so that everyone is able to easily tithe or give their offering everywhere around the world. If you know about any platforms you or your friends or family use, set it up to see if it's a Payment Platform you can use for your ministry and others may also be able to use by leaving a comment on Payment Platform. Thank you!
Menu emoji follows, webpage emoji leads
partner "where your heart is"
MTM Ministry Team Members twirling/rotating our hearts with His!
Never Married HOPEFUL faith of a child
WordPress Website Check:
Please ensure that all comments are attended to within 72 hours. When the webmaster checks the sites, this is the checklist that is used:
-Check Plugins to make sure they are all up to date.
-Wordfence Firewall and Scan to make sure it is all 100%
-View History to check if ADM and/or LMF Owner were there the previous day
-Check the comments to make sure that nothing older than one day is in the unapproved comments.
-Any messages that pop up that need attention.
-View the Site to make sure it works